Friday, September 11, 2009

This one likes to play!



As you can see by the photo I'm posting, this boy likes to play. 

My foster mom got me a great toy from Pet Junkie. It's called a crunchy critters bottle sock and it's one of my favorite. Mom slips an empty plastic water bottle inside it, seals it up and tosses it my way. Mom likes it because it's a fun way to recycle used plastic water bottles. I like it because it crunches and the tail squeaks! The boy likes it because we play tug of war. I always win!

Of course, my real favorite toy is the Kong that one of the nice volunteers at the Big House sent home with me. The volunteers would make sure my big red Kong was filled with treats each day. I would roll it around my cage and sniff out the treats. It was a great way to pass the time in the kennel. Those Kong-filling volunteers sure were nice to me. I miss them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment