Monday, September 28, 2009

Oreo: Special Offer



Have you been thinking of adopting a forever friend? Well now is the time because during the month of October, Halifax Humane Society is taking $20 off the cost of adoption of shelter dogs like me. That means I can be your forever friend for only $50 - now that's a bargain!

Here's what you get for your special rate of $50:
  • A smiling face to greet you every time you come home
  • A fitness companion - I love to walk or run
  • A dining companion - you never have to eat alone again
  • A foot warmer - nothing better on those soon to come cold winter nights than a friend like me curled up at your feet
  • Entertainment - I'm a lot of fun. I'll keep you smiling and laughing all day long. 
  • A loyal friend who listens to your every word
  • A keeper of secrets, I'll never tell

Come visit me and my friends at the Halifax Humane Society during Adopt a Shelter Dog month. You'll be happy you did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment