Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This must be a dream!


Wow, what a hangover! I don't know what happened. Last thing I remember is visiting with the veteranarian at the shelter. She fixed my paw for me last week. Good lady. 

I was chasing a tennis ball in my sleep. Ahh, the grass felt good and the sun shining on my plain brown fur was warm. Next thing I know, I wake up with a pounding headache and my vision is blurred. I feel a little woozy and my legs don't seem to work right. 

I seem to remember a car ride. Now I'm not at the shelter anymore. There are people and there's a kid. There's a nice dog here I met the other day. The carpet is really comfy. And I got some cheese when I started feeling a little better this afternoon.

Maybe this is just a dream. 

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous picture! Despite your hangover, you look quite happy. I'll pass on word of your plight and with a little help from your friends, you'll be in a forver place soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big sloppy kiss for you Island Rider!

    - Plain Brown Dog

    ReplyDelete