Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oreo: Sit!

I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind giving me a little training. It's been a while since I've had someone work with me on my manners, at least 7 months, which in dog years . . . well it's a long time. 

One training trick I'm very good at is sitting on command. I sit for treats every time! So I think that shows I have potential. 

I'm also a good runner. Have I mentioned that already? I'd make a really good jogging companion. You know they say that if you have an exercise partner, you're more likely to stick to your exercise routine. I'd be more than happy to help you stick to your fitness routine if you'd be willing to work with me on my training. Sounds like a win-win!

2 comments:

  1. My sweet, sweet Oreo. My name is Susan and I volunteer at HHS walking and socializing dogs. I have worked with Oreo since she came to the shelter and I must say this little girl has personality that is simply off the charts. She is so beautiful, so eager to learn, very eager to please and soooo ready to decompress from the shelter life. I consider her a hero. It takes a great amount of courage to remain sane living the stress of life at a shelter for as long as she has. I can guarantee that there will never be a dull moment once she becomes your newest family member, and I must warn, get used to that smile on your face, she is a joy.

    ReplyDelete