Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show

This week is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, the Olympics of the pure breed dog world.


No, I'm not entered. Plain Brown Dogs like me don't get a chance to compete on this world stage, but I bet if you'd let me compete for your affection, I'd be a gold medal dog!

While all you dog-lovers out there are watching the Westminster Dog Show, don't forget about this lovable mutt who's still looking for a home. Even if for some reason you're not in a position to adopt, maybe you know someone who is. Send them my way. Show them my blog here at Plain Brown Dog and tell them to come visit me at the Halifax Humane Society!

1 comment:

  1. Thought you would like to know Ms. Penny had her 2nd Play Pack party today. SO CUTE! Everytime one of her playmates got out of line Penny would come running and bark them into behaving. Just like a mother hen. By the way....Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete