Monday, February 1, 2010

Advice from Penny

Having a family is good for a dog. A forever family gives a dog like me a sense of security, joy, stability, and creates better health through regular grooming, feeding and caring. But did you know that having a pet like me can actually be good for your health?


Studies show that owning a pet can lower your blood pressure and stress level (Bet you didn't know I was so well educated on such things!). Believe me, it's hard to stay stressed out if you're stroking my soft fur and gazing into my grateful big, brown eyes.

Also, walking a dog like me (did I mention I'm great on the leash?) encourages exercise. We all know how good exercise is for people and dogs alike.

Another thing I'm good at is staving off loneliness. The love, companionship and snuggles I offer can really improve your quality of life. Plus, I'm a great listener - notice the big fuzzy ears?!?

Come by and see me when you get a chance at the Halifax Humane Society. Perhaps we'll be a perfect and healthy match!

No comments:

Post a Comment