Friday, February 19, 2010

Rumor has it!


Hey, everyone, Penny here. I've been hearing a rumor that I might get a foster home this week. That would be lovely! I've been here at the shelter (which is a very kind and friendly place I have to admit) for nearly 8 months now and I'd really appreciate a change of scenery. Especially the chance to be welcomed into a home with a family, even if it is only temporary!

Please check back in with this plain brown dog next week to see me in my foster home. In that environment, everyone will really be able to see my amazing pet potential!

And if you know anyone who may be open to welcoming a furry friend in their life, please let them know about me and my friends at the Halifax Humane Society!

Thanks everyone!

P.S. To all the HHS volunteers out there. Did you know that you can foster a dog or cat who has been waiting for a forever home for months? By fostering a dog or cat like me who has been waiting a while, you help us become more "adoptable" by training and preparing us for life at home, away from the kennel. Fostering isn't just for medically needy animals and puppies. Adult dogs and cats like us can benefit from foster homes, too! Like my good friend and amazing potential pet Golden Boy (below).

No comments:

Post a Comment