Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Penny Finds A Home!


Guess who found a forever home - Me! This week I adopted these cute boys and their family. Meet my new best friends JJ and Brogan. Aren't they cute. I knew when I saw their faces that I would adopt them. I mean could you pass up this kind of cuteness?

JJ even lets me sleep in his room at night. And he doesn't seem to mind too much when I snore.


Turns out his family is lucky twice over. They were lucky 14 years ago when they got adopted by a former Halifax Humane Society shelter dog named Bubba. I like Bubba. He's very wise and shows me how to have good doggy manners. And this week, my new family, Barb, Josh, JJ and Brogan got lucky again because I adopted them. I think I'm really the lucky one.


I just want to say thank you to my foster family and all of you Plain Brown Dog fans out there who visited the blog, passed along my wish for a family and helped me find such a great home. Keep up the work because there's a whole lot of great Plain Brown Dogs like me out there!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH PENNY! I'm so happy for you and your newly adopted family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Penny! I know your new family and think you made a great choice! They'll take super care of you. Do me a favor and give them my love.

    ReplyDelete